Sunday, January 4, 2009

My 3 Picture Vacation

For being out of town for two weeks I only took a measly total of 3 pictures. I guess its because I was hanging out with family and I usually don't think to take pictures. To give you a brief overview I spent about a week with my folks in Colorado Springs and then went to Utah for a few days to visit my grandparents. While in Utah I did the touristy Temple Square routine with my aunt. But I forgot my camera (of course). We saw all the big attractions; the Tabernacle, the Conference Center (the stage was still decorated for the Christmas Season), the Relief Society Building, the Assembly Hall, the Church History Museum, etc. It was fun!

Here are the three photos of my two week vacation. Two of them are of my second nephew who is two cute for his own good and one is of me and my Grandparents. My grandma just turned 92 yesterday and my grandpa is 95?. (I'm not sure if that's right.)






In addition, here are some other random pics I keep meaning to post. This one is of my Christmas Tree that I got to enjoy for the two days before I went home for Christmas.



Here is a picture of the Flat Irons from Farrand Field after our first major snow storm of the year and another of all the deserted bikes the storm caused.

2 comments:

misskate said...

I'm loving the pictures of Boulder in the snow... sooooo pretty. I do miss that :)

Did you get a new camera?

enginerd said...

Actually, no new camera. I got my old one working again! :)