Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Waiting

Last Friday I contacted a company that I interviewed with two weeks prior. I asked them where they were in their hiring process. (Though my wording was substantially less clever due to nerves). They said that they were finishing up the final round of interviews that day and that they would get back to me "early next week." Well, its early next week already and the waiting is killing me. I don't have cell service in the shop (where I spend all of my time when I'm not in class) and therefore will most definitely miss the phone call. So I've been making hourly trips out to the court yard to check my voice mail. Nothing yet. I'm beginning to second guess putting a high number as my salary preference and keep playing over in my mind the things I said in the interview that were not so brilliant. glub.

I actually thought about not posting this entry simply because if I didn't get the job it would make it even worse. But because this is the foremost thought on my brain I could not not write anything. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that I would write a blog about it and if I didn't get the job I would simply delete the entry and hope that no one had read it. So please save your comments til I post a "yah" or "nah" to preserve my bubble of reality. Thanks!

No comments: