Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Last Busy Days of College

A lot has happened in the last few weeks. For those of you who like the condensed version of events, here is a list:

~ Experienced my first "Taste of Downtown Boulder" on a snow/rainy Saturday afternoon in April with my friend Brittany
~ Went to Minnesota for the AIAA Regional Paper/Presentation Conference and took 2nd place in the Team category
~ Went to the Mall of America while in MN... its big
~ Participated in CU's Design Expo for my Senior Project
~ Played in a recital for my dear friend and colleague Jenn
~ Started manufacturing on my Microgravity project
~ Admired the beauty of Spring in Colorado
~ Graduated from College (again) along with all the prescribed celebrations
~ Started rehearsals for this year's MahlerFest (Symphony 8)
~ Got extremely sick and am now currently bed-ridden. It sucks.

Over the next few days I hope to expand on these events and even post some pictures! :) Something that is generally lacking in my posts...

Stay tuned!

No comments: