Sunday, June 21, 2009

Picture Time!

Here are the pictures I promised. The video will be compiled once I have the DVD NASA promised us!

The team as Kristian presented our Test Readiness Review.


Boarding the flight!
I was extremely excited!


Kristian, myself and our experiment as we were climbing to altitude.


I believe this was on the second parabola.
I honestly don't remember looking at the camera.


This is my favorite shot.
At least, when it comes to my facial expressions.


Getting down to business.


Another shot of the experiment in
the early parabolas...my hair is still up.


I was fascinated with Kristian's inability to keep his feet down.
(He got yelled at for it a lot!)


The crazy mermaid hair!


I'm not sure what the face was all about but its kinda funny.
The girl in the corner was our NASA mentor.


Me having fun floating after checking that cameras were still rolling.


Another experiment pic.


It was fun to just let your arms float!


Kristian with his feet up... AGAIN!


Kristian with his feet down.
ITS A MIRACLE!


No words needed...



This is a shot of another girl on another team
but you can see me in the background having a good time!


I'm having a good time!


Here's a camera shot that gives an idea of the overall cabin size.


Near the end of the flight.
I know this because people are looking out the windows.


A special hello to all my family and friends!


All of the individuals that were on our flight.

2 comments:

amy hughes said...

I am still so jealous! that must have been the coolest experience ever!

misskate said...

can i tell you how much i love that pic with the girl and her superman shirt. awesome!!