Monday, November 3, 2008

Ahhh... much better



Although it is white and boring, I can now enter into my room and feel at home. Plus this saves me from having to paint it back when I move out next summer. And this white is so white I feel like its not a normal color.

Unfortunately, I have no Halloween pics to share. Meaning, I did not dress up even though I had a great idea. I was kinda bummed about it but I'll just be sure to share it next year.

This morning I went running. I have decided to try and improve my run time. And since running regularly isn't doing it for me, I decided to try some some sprints. I don't think I've run sprints since I was a kid!! I forgot how incredibly draining they are.

Just a quick note before I sign off. My friend who was in Iraq is now safely back in Germany where she is stationed. Many prayers of gratitude are in order.

3 comments:

misskate said...

Yay for white goodness that you do not hate :)

Good luck with the roommie situation!! Many prayers for you.

Chalene said...

Looks like you cleaned it too... is that why it looks so much better?

Ritsumei said...

That poster is most cool. Can't quite place the story, but it's most cool anyway. Kate just sent me your address (I'm the big sister, but we don't use real names online), and making & dispersing CDs is definitely on the agenda. Talk to you soon!