Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Nightmare Before School Starts

I need an apartment.

And there's no easy fix to that. All the places I have found are either A) girl households who are lesbians or 420 friendly (marijuana for you non-Boulderites) or B) guy households with no problems except they are guys or C) too far from campus.

So here are my options.
1) Live a cheap life in a good place with guy roommates (that I know and trust from school)
2) Get a one bedroom apt which would be twice as expensive when you factor in utility costs
3) Commute to school and spend time and money every day to get to and from school.
3) Live under a bridge (which I don't fancy in the winter time)
4) Live at school (since I spend most of my time there already...and there are showers)
5) Forget school altogether

It just so happens that I will not be taking George (long story). I thought that it would make finding a place more simple. But that's not the case. I still am homeless. And time refuses to obey my commands to stop until I've found something.

So if you hear of anything in Boulder. Please let me know.

1 comment:

amy hughes said...

Gorgeous page! Sorry we aren't the housing coordinator's anymore. Though, I'm not really sure how good we ever were at it at the time. Good luck finding something.