Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Beautful Land of Glenwood Springs

I have now officially moved to Glenwood Springs after over a week of preparation. And I have to day that as of today, I couldn't be happier with my decision. The house is great, my job has promise, Glenwood is beautiful and find myself excited to explore a new town. Although, I'm going to have to adapt to working 8 hours every day before I'll have enough energy to do more than find the grocery store and other necessary places.

This morning on my run I discovered that there is a bike/run trail that runs all along the river just like the Boulder Creek Path. Its like a little piece of home away from home. :) I can' t wait til the weekend so I can explore the trails a little more. Plus, I'll be able to go to church and meet my new ward family. Part of me just wants to show up at the building to see if there are any activities going on. But then I remember, that I'm exhausted and probably wouldn't be very social.

Did I mention just how gorgeous our house is. I've never lived in such a nice place. Making the transition back to boulder will be quite difficult. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Thats it for now. I wish all my readers a wonderful week!

No comments: