Monday, June 16, 2008

Thoughts

Hmmm.... What to talk about?

Thought #1
I'm wishing that I could be done with school and continue forward with life.

Thought#2
I went back to Boulder last weekend. Here's why... It was stake conference for the Glenwood Springs ward. But the stake center is 2.5 hours away in Craig. So it was either 2.75 hours back to Boulder to visit with friends and be in a friendly familar environment or 2.5 hours to a conference where I would know no one and the chances of me meeting anyone I would actually see again were slim. So I chose the easy and safe solution. I'm glad I did cause I went mini-golfing and went to breakfast (at 1pm!) with a friend and had an overall good time. It gave me a little bit of homesickness. The homesickness is a result of me having trouble meeting new people to hang with. This ward has an FHE activity for the YSA every Tuesday. I went last week and I brought my roommate. My roommate and I were the only ones there for almost an hour before anyone else showed up. And that was just because the lady who hosts FHE called her grandson to have him come. I felt really bad for her because she made a really fancy ham dinner with all the trimmings. Oh well, hopefully it'll be better tomorrow...

Thought #3
I love summer.

No comments: