Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures...as promised!

You know the saying "A Picture is worth a thousand words?" Well, get ready for a novel...

Water World - 21 June 2008

A fun trip with (back) Evan, me, Heather, Kyle, (front) Shannon, Bill Tandy, Abbey, Alayne, and Lindy.






House in Glenwood Springs
Here's a couple pics of my mansion in Glenwood Springs (rent free!! Thanks to the company I'm working for) It's a $699,000 house! Plus a pic of Mt. Sopris that watches over Glenwood Springs... and some hiking pics where you can see all the way from Aspen Snowmass to Mt. Sopris.








(please forgive me not stitching this together)


Estes Park
Some neat photos I took in mid-May in RMNP. Farin invited me to her boyfriend's sister's husband's family reunion. ( I'm a little amazed I still remember that brain twister!) And yes, I was hiking in my pj's. I missed judged the weather and brought only shorts.







Rafting Photos ...
...will be coming. Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to pull them off my computer at work. My co-worker was the one who took them. But that trip was incredible not for the rapids (which were rather dull) but for the wild life we saw. A bald eagle decided to give us one heck of a show. There were others that showed off too but I don't reacll they're names... Blue sparrow...swallow??? It was too big for a sparrow.... Oh well, I guess someone will tell me what is is when I post the pics.

And one more thing!
I just wanna add a quick CONGRATULATIONS to my friend and avid reader misskate211 who recently got a big rock attached to her ring finger!!!!!!!

1 comment:

misskate said...

Yay!! Pictures :) Your place up there in the mountains looks GREAT! Luckly lucky lady! Looks like a fabulous summer indeed.

Thanks for the congrats too, by the way :)