Monday, June 9, 2008

Fascination with TV?

Having new roommates, I have to become accustomed to new habits of life. But I will never truly understand the fascination with television. Here we are in beautiful Glenwood Springs and all my roommates do all weekend is sit and watch the big HDTV or mess around on the computer. Me?? I went river rafting and hiking and biking and shopping and went to church. It was a fun! Though if I had people to do it with, it would make it all that more enjoyable. I guess I have to cut them a little slack. After all, one of them just came from sea level and has to acclimate before doing anything too crazy.

1 comment:

misskate said...

You'll have an ever so much cooler summer experience, for sure :) I hope that there are lots of fun people at church to get to go with you on all these fun adventures you're having!